Hi, Hope you are doing great today. Let me know if you are interested in
below requirement. Please send the suitable resume along with Contact
Details, Current Location ASAP on *mano...@idctechnologies.com*
<mano...@idctechnologies.com> *Position**: **Business System Analyst*
*Location:
**Dublin, OH (first 2 weeks remote is allowed then 2 days at client is
mandate)* *Duration: 12+months *

*Job Description:*

-           Understanding of computer systems and capable of
trouble-shooting problems

-           Develop or contribute to detailed technical specifications

-    Agile & Scrum Master

-    Excellent Communication Skills

-    knowledge in machine communications, networking, operating systems,
databases and hardware.

-    Audit, evaluate, and provide solutions for at risk systems

-    Working knowledge of SQL .

-   Understanding of Network concepts

-    6+ Years IT experience

*For Quick Submission revert me back with below details…...!!!!*

*Full Name:*

*Primary Contact:*

*Passport No.*

*Email:*

*Current Location:*

*Skype Id:*

*DOB:*

*Total Relevant/IT experience:*

*LinkedIn ID*

*Name of bachelor’s degree, university, year of passing - (Education):*

*Have you Ever worked with HCL (Y/N)*

*Are you Fully Vaccinated (Both Dose)*

*Salary/Rate expectation:*

*Legal Visa Status & Expiry Date:*

Thanks and Regards,

*Manoj Priyadarshi || Resource Manager*

IDC Technologies, Inc.
Work: 408-560-2256 / 408-834-7588 * 4094

Mobile : 408-834-7405

Email: mano...@idctechnologies.com

Hangout : manoj.idcte...@gmail.com <write2priyadar...@gmail.com>

Empowering Technologies Services