Greetings for the day!

This is Sujith from Adept AI solutions.

We have below an urgent requirement from one of our clients. Here is the
job description, please let me know, you have any right profiles.

*Title        : QA Lead*
*Location: 100% Remote*
*Duration: Long Term*

* 8+ years of experience in an enterprise setup
* 3+ years Leading teams in Payments/Banking/Financial Domain
* Selenium, Karate framework, Cucumber, BDD
* Agile Development
* API/Microservices Testing
* AWS knowledge/Experience is Preferred
* Programming Skills preferred
* Experience on Integration testing in an enterprise environment

Thanks and Regards,

*Sujith *

Cell : +1 848-900-1235

Email - suj...@adeptaisol.co <suj...@adeptaisol.com>m