Hello,
Hope you are doing well,

We have the below requirement open. Please send me your candidates updated
Resume to *akash.go...@delta-ssi.net <akash.go...@delta-ssi.net>*

Location: Remote with travel to different US sites ( 1 week per month
travel)

Duration: Thru end of 2023

Project Overview: Client is looking for 1 Senior level Business Process
Owner role to plan, direct and coordinate design and deployment of Order
Management, Order Orchestration, Supply Chain and Planning/Procurement.
This is part of a major global SAP deployment program aimed at transforming
the way they work. Ideal candidates must have deep expertise in process
design and modelling, hands on experience with implementing cross
functional process management, knowledge of the SCOR Model, Order to Cash
domain expertise, developing functional specifications with IT and
deploying SAP, as well experience managing other BPO's.

MUSTS:
Senior Level SAP Business Process Owner
Minimum 10-15 Business Transformation
Experience Managing BPO's
Travel 1 week per month
BPM Methodology
Background Check

*Thanks & Kind Regards,*

*Akash Goyal | Technical Recruiter*

*Delta System & Software, Inc.*

*Direct no: **972-573-0392 OR **469-988-5072 *

*(Please E- mail me if I miss your phone call)*

*akash.go...@delta-ssi.net <akash.go...@delta-ssi.net>*

*Linked ID- linkedin.com/in/akash-goyal-4470551a0
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/akash-goyal-4470551a0>*

*www.deltassi.com <http://www.deltassi.com/>*