Hello All,
Greetings of the day,

I Hope you are doing well. I have an urgent requirement for an "Sr. GCP
Developer" to locate "Pleasanton, CA| Remote ". Please have a look and let
me know if you are interested.

Senior GCP developer who can help us on the GCP related activities.

 Availability: ASAP (Must be working in PST time zone - Pleasanton, CA)
Remote

Responsibilities

.             Responsible for Design and implement complex Contact Center
application workloads, Data pipelines within GCP.

.             Provide GCP technical expertise for POCs, Data flow and CICD
pipelines.

.             Act as a GCP technology partner between the Contact Center
Business Leadership and Technology teams to aid in planning, coordinating
and directing the delivery of highly complex business solutions to meet our
Contact Center needs.

.             Write product or system development code.

.             Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and
stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies.

Skills

.             Strong expertise in GCP services (i.e. Cloud Services
Platform, BigQuery, GKE, Dialogflow, Cloud Functions). CCAI or UJet
experience is a plus

.             Understanding of networking protocols (DNS, TCP, HTTP, etc...)

.             Preferred Google Cloud Certified.

.             Knowledge of Security, Identity and Access Management (IAM),
Key Management, Access Controls and Security Protocols, Network routing,
Firewalls, ACL's, cloud IaaS components on GCP

.             Strong Java or any programming language experience

--

Thanks and Regards,

https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4y7PU8ViJeACdbC59sm6odYzop9g
4SDnGETJcTmTV1BkUs6tOrDe4lajBvlz1Zz7WVWV29yWms

Prakash Tiwari
Talent Acquisition Team - North America || Klaxontech, Inc.

Sr. Technical Recruiter
Email: -  <mailto:prak...@klaxontech.com> prak...@klaxontech.com
Hangouts:-  <mailto:prak...@klaxontech.com> prak...@klaxontech.com
Direct:- 201-442-8725