Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*

*Through TCS..  *

*Rate range--$58/hr** C2C Max*

*Oracle HCM functional-Core, Oracle HCM functional Core Hr+Payroll*+
*Benefits*

*Job Description:*

Leading and overseeing the development of detailed solution designs in
Oracle HCM Cloud specifically within Core HR.

*In addition, you will be:*

   1. Leading workshops and advising the client on the best practices for
   adoption of the solution.
   2. Leading the configuration of the system to match the business
   requirements and system design.
   3. Demonstrating the solution in design playback sessions.
   4. Creating and developing workbooks and documentation to support the
   system design.
   5. Building trusted relationships with the client and managing their
   expectations on delivery within the scope.
   6. Driving forward the training and coaching of colleagues and clients
   alike.

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*