Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*

*Through TCS..   *

*Rate-$54/hr c2c Max*

*Job Title*

Strong Java Engineer with React Skills

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

7+

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Must have Skill Set: Java, RDBMS, SpringBoot, CI/CD, Git, Github, Github
Actions, Junit, Any Cloud experience, React JS UI Development, Redux

Nice to Have Skill set: Agile experience, Architecture & design
understanding, Business Rules/Drools(Preferred)

*Experience Required*

7+

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Work with Cross functional teams across geographies to deliver the
Capabilities with ownership of the module  / program being assigned. End to
End ownership to develop and deliver the program with the team assigned.

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Coordination

*Education*

B. Tech or higher

*Start date* (dd-mmm-yy)

ASAP

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

12

*Work Location *(State, City and Zip)

33323 – Sunrise FL

*Key words to search in resume*

Java Backend Engineer with React

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*