Hello All,

I hope you are doing well.

 I Hope you are doing well. I have an urgent requirement for an “*Sr. Data
Engineer with SAS or Data Bricks or PySpark *” to locate” *Mt Laurel, NJ &
Charlotte, NC (Onsite)*”.  Please have a look and let me know if you are
interested.

*Senior SAS Engineer with Data bricks/PySpark*

*Locations – Mt Laurel, NJ & Charlotte, NC*

*Client: Hexaware*

*Experience: 10-12+ Years*

*Passport Number Mandatory*

*Primary Tech skills – SAS, Data bricks, Pyspark*

*Secondary Tech skills – **Azure, Synapse*

   - Experience in building end to end architecture for Data Lakes, Data
   Warehouses and Data Marts
   - Experience of DWH, Data Integration, Cloud, Architecture, Design, Data
   Modeling
   - Experience on SAS Base, SAS Macros, SAS SQL and SAS Enterprise Guide
   (EG)
   - Hands-on experience in Pyspark is a must.
   - Experience working with structured and unstructured data.
   - Extensive knowledge of ETL and Data Warehousing concepts, strategies,
   methodologies
   - Experience in data ingestion, preparation, integration, and
   operationalization techniques in optimally addressing the data requirements.
   - Experience in relational data processing technology like MS SQL, Delta
   Lake, Spark SQL, SQL Server
   - Experience with Orchestration tools and GitHub
   - Experience to own end-to-end development, including coding, testing,
   debugging and deployment.
   - Must be team oriented with strong communication, collaboration,
   prioritization, and adaptability skill
   - Need to be an individual performer as well as a Lead.