All right. I'm switching this group to announce-only (i.e. no new
messages can be posted except by the group managers), so this is
effectively the end of the android-framework group.

Consolidating all contribution-related discussions in a single group
will make the entire process more convenient for everyone involved.

I'd like to thank everyone for the smooth transition, and I'll see you
all on android-platform.

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru