Hi,

I have been playing with android on FR for a few days. Installed version
1.0 with no problems. Now I am trying to install version 1.5.

System says "Starting kernel...". A white screen appears for half a
second, and then this message:

pcf50633 0-0073: IRQ 53 cannot be enabled as wake-up source in this
hardware revision<6>s3c2440-ts s3c2440-ts: Starting

I was not able to find installation files, sorry.

I have formatted the SD card several times and downloaded the image
twice. I also tried the installation on another phone, with another SD
card. But the result is the same.

Sometimes the installation does not even get pass the white screen.

Any ideas?

/Jette