Hi,
I PORTING android to my smdk2440 board according to
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Android_porting,
and I get the rootfs .
I use a kernel image file which works well in a android rootfs I download from
internet
I mount my root file system from NFS,I can see the word android_ on LCD,but I
can't see the ANDROID LOGO and the home screen.BOOT MESSAGES:
Warning: unable to open an initial console.
init: cannot open '/initlogo.rle'
mmc0: card 0002 removed
s3c2440-sdi s3c2440-sdi: powered down.
s3c2440-sdi s3c2440-sdi: powered down.

init: cannot find '/system/bin/playmp3', disabling 'bootsound'
init: cannot find '/system/bin/flash_image', disabling 'flash_recovery'
sh: can't access tty; job control turned off
# warning: `rild' uses 32-bit capabilities (legacy support in use)

Thanks a lot for any hints or refernce.
2009-08-27

JeefJiang
Room 111,MingZhu Building