HiAll!

I have two FreeRunners and I launched Om2007/2008/2009 successfully on both
ones. But Koolu works only with one handset.

my steps:
1) I wrote unpacked archive android-freerunner-koolu1.0-beta-7.tar.gz to
SDcard
2) tried to install to one of FreeRunners -- it seems to be good (installed
qi, reboot, installed everything, now works fine)
3) used both of the same SDcard and other to repeat setup on the second
FreeRunner -- white screen appers after installing qi and reboot

Could you advice just a way of digging? I can not even define why such a
difference while using identical devices..
TIA!

--
virtually yours,  Vital [p] / Yetchie