Hi Michael,

I was going to give this a try, but I didn't succeed in getting it to work.
I installed uImageV24 and freerunner-cupcake-v15 from your website. After
that I used adb to get the asound.conf from the phone and then I patched it
with the patch you supplied.
Then I put the asound.conf back to the phone and rebooted it.
I tested with a Motorola H350 bluetooth headset. I can pair the device with
the freerunner, but I can't connect it.

Another problem is that I can't get any incoming calls. When I try to call
my freerunner from another phone I immediately get my voicemail. This
happens with the original asound.conf as well as the patched one.

Regards,

Bert