On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 05:38:11 pm Robas, Teodor wrote:

> My FR is always booting up after a few hours from power off. This is
> happening only with freerunner-cupcake-snapshot-v15.

I remember others reporting this on the Community list with other distros, but
I don't remember anyone having a solution.  I don't think it's ever affected
me.

You could put your phone into airplane mode before turning it off, at least
then it wouldn't activate GSM or Wifi if it did which might reduce power draw.

cheers,
Chris

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP