2009/9/21 Niels Heyvaert <nielsheyva...@hotmail.com>

> > Speaking of the wiki, is there any information that we should add from
> the openmoko wiki? We also should think about what we want the articles on
> the openmoko wiki for. In one way it would be good to keep the info there
> minimal on the other side if other users of the freerunner already got a
> account at openmoko I don't think we should force them to register at google
> code. We got a basic FAQ at google code right now but would be good to
> expand on that.
> >

> The QtMoko people have the same approach (see Qt Extended Improved): use
> the wiki to keep the community informed, including download and installation
> instructions (their users and developers also use the openmoko mailinglist)
> and keep their own wikipage for all details.
>
> I have a user account on the Openmoko wiki and have made changes in the
> past.
>
> I can help out to maintain that part.

Sounds good Niels, but I don't think we can just take over the Openmoko
wiki.  There is good stuff there on Koolu and Michael's branches.  We are
just adding a new one.  Having said that, there is a lot of history there so
maybe tidying it up would make it more useful for all users?

I logged on to the IRC channel last night (thanks to Serdar) and had a short
chat re the wiki with Lars.  Maybe the three of us could try to meet up
there some night this week - after 20:00 CET.