I see "property_set(ctrl_prop, SUPPLICANT_NAME)" is starting the
wpa_supplicant service.
I tried to run "setprop ctrl.start wpa_supplicant" manually, but
wpa_supplicant is not run.
I've added something in init.rc:
service wpa_supplicant /system/bin/wpa_supplicant -Dwext -i eth1
-C/data/misc/wifi/sockets -c/system/etc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf
    user bluetooth
    group bluetooth net_bt_admin
    disabled

What's wrong?