I'm forwarding the help message sent from Suxsem (Modaco) to the
CyanogenMod forum (with his consent):

Hi all! I'm trying to port CM 7.1 to our Acer Liquid. We fixed ALL
things (sensors, leds, 3D...all) but can't fix camcorder :(
So...
this is the error:
1) omx_tests:
testing OMX.qcom.video.encoder.avc [video_encoder.avc] ...
  * Component did not properly transition to idle state after all
input and output buffers were allocated.
  * Not testing seek functionality for encoders.
testing OMX.qcom.video.encoder.h263 [video_encoder.h263] ...
  * Component did not properly transition to idle state after all
input and output buffers were allocated.
  * Not testing seek functionality for encoders.
testing OMX.qcom.video.encoder.mpeg4 [video_encoder.mpeg4] ...
  * Component did not properly transition to idle state after all
input and output buffers were allocated.
  * Not testing seek functionality for encoders.

2) in logcat:
E/VENC_ENC( 1016): VENC_ERROR process_status_input_buffer_done::4588
Fill output buffer failed (3321224796)
E/VENC_ENC( 1016):
E/VENC_ENC( 1016): VENC_ERROR PopBuffer::96 list is empty
E/VENC_ENC( 1016): VENC_ERROR process_status_input_buffer_done::4609
failed to pop buffer

we compile the whole rom (and libOmxCore.so and libOmxVidEnc.so) from
your official repo...

can you give us some starting points to fix this issue? many thanks
men, if you need other information just ask or PM me!
Regards, Suxsem