Hi,
I'm working on a custom Android-based OS.

I've already configured x86 emulator build - basically it's a *full_x86*
modification: *company_emulatorx86.mk*

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += ...

# Inherit from the common Open Source product configuration
$(call inherit-product, $(SRC_TARGET_DIR)/product/full_x86.mk)

PRODUCT_NAME := company_emulatorx86
PRODUCT_BRAND := COMPANY
PRODUCT_MODEL := COMPANY on emulatorx86

DEVICE_PACKAGE_OVERLAYS += ...

But now, I want to distribute this as SDK addon. I've created and filled
source.properties and manifest.ini files.
At this point I can simply build my *company_emulatorx86* target, package
it into zip, add addon.xml file and distribute.

But I know that there is make-targets to generate addon zip and xml
automatically.
Probably, the most remarkable combination is:
make -j4 PRODUCT-company_emulatorx86-sdk_addon dist DIST_DIR=~/android/
source/out/addon

But here is the problem:

   1. It would build 'eng' target - how to configure it ?
   2. How to put provide hardware.ini, manifest.ini and source.properties ?
   3. How to generate addon.xml file which can be used in Android SDK
   manager then ?

*P.S*. AFAIK you can inherit *$(SRC_TARGET_DIR)/product/**sdk.mk* and use bunch
of *PRODUCT_** variables to configure addon, but how can I define that
configured addon should contain my *company_emulatorx86* images ?