Hi all,

i have problem with mount external SD card on my iMX6q board. When i insert
or remove SD card, it can be detected and on debug console shows as:

when inserted:

mmc1: mmc_rescan_try_freq: trying to init card at 300000 Hz
mmc1: host does not support reading read-only switch, assuming write-enable
mmc1: new high speed SDHC card at address 0007
mmcblk1: mmc1:0007 SL32G 28.9 GiB
mmcblk1: p1 p2

BUT on android 6, nothing happens! i don't see any message inform new sd
card inserted, i go to Settings -> Storage & USB and it only shows Internal
Storage, NOT exist SD card. I try to use "File Manager" app and it only
shows internal storage also!

in /device/fsl/sabresd_6dq/fstab.freescale i'm using this command:

devices/soc0/soc/2100000.aips-bus/2194000.usdhc/mmc_host/mmc1* auto auto
defaults voldmanaged=sdcard1:auto,encryptable=userdata

Can any one give me some advices, where can i edit in android AOSP to
mount/enable external sd card and can detect it?

My device running on Android Mashmallow 6.0.1 and Kernel 4.1.15

Thanks!

Regards,

Nguyen