I've made my own resource apk (*xproj_framework_res.apk*) and created an
image. I am loading this apk from AssetManager, with default
*framework_res.apk*. Not If I try to access these resource from any java
class (Activity or Fragment), I can easily access by importing *R.java* of
that package.

*i.e.* import xroj.R

But if I try to access the same in xml layout, I am not able to access.

What I did in xml layout is as following:

<TextView

android:layout_width="match_parent"android:layout_height="wrap_content"android:text="@xproj:string/xproj_demo_text"
 />

But I am not able to access this. Can anybody help me understanding, what's
wrong with my approach.

BR,

Rahul