Hi All,

Thank you for your support.

We are facing a issue in playing the video of 1280:720 on 1280:768 display.
Since there is difference in aspect ratio, we are seeing the pillar box.

We already know that, content have 40 left and 40 right of the video as
pillar box.
While video played on display, we are seeing pillar box.

We want to exclude the pillar box, by skipping 40 pixels either side of the
video.
We are not able to configure the stage fright media to ignore the 40 pixels
of data,
basically configuring the crop parameters.

>From the decoder, we get frame as 1280:720.
We would like to skip the 40 pixels from both left and right side of the
video.

Can you please tell me, how it can achieved in android.

Is there any apis in surfaceview /surface holder to acheive this.
GLES is used to render the video.

Thanks,
Nagaraj