Hi,

I'm trying to avoid including some packages in the build of my device but
not having much luck. I added a section like this to the Android.mk in my
device directory:

include
$(CLEAR_VARS)

LOCAL_PACKAGE_NAME :=
package-overrides

LOCAL_OVERRIDES_PACKAGES :=
\

        Browser2
\

        Calendar
\

        Email
\

        Music
\

SoundRecorder

include $(BUILD_PACKAGE)

But all the packages still get built and installed. Is there a way I can
make sure the packages are not included?

I've found various discussions of this online but none with a definitive
answer and the build process is complex in this area.

Thanks,