Hello,
I am new to android world and i am currently working on a custom board.I
want to write camera hal code for v4l2 camera device(OV 5643 camera
module).Camera module is working fine but .so file for camera is missing on
android platform.Kindly suggest if there are any opensource implementation
available for camera module library for v4l2 device or road map to write my
own HAL implementation.