Hi,

I am trying to build custom ROM for nougat using MSM8909.

I followed these procedure to generate build images,
    - Set up environment by running "*source build/envsetup.sh"*
    - Choosing target by running *"lunch msm8909-userdebug"*
    - Generating build image by running make command like *"make -j4"*

but I faced library dependency error
*, *

*Starting build with ninja*

*ninja: Entering directory `.'ninja: error:
'out/target/product/la0920/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libqct_resampler_intermediates/export_includes',
needed by
'out/target/product/la0920/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libaudioresampler_intermediates/import_includes',
missing and no known rule to make itmake: *** [ninja_wrapper] Error 1*

Can any one please help how to resolve?

Thanks & Regards,
Mohanraj.M.