I have package that uses native binder package "libbinder" and worked fine
on Nougat. Though When I try to compile the package on lollipop and compile
with Clang, I see linking errors as following.

- I have checked, there are no arch, flag issues.

- My Android.mk file contains '-frtti' flag as suggested on forums though
that did not resolve the issue.

- Also verified, extended base classes are pure virtual.

Following are the errors :

:typeinfo for android::BnInterface<>: error: undefined reference to
'typeinfo for android::BBinder'

:construction vtable for android::IInterface-in-<>: error: undefined
reference to 'typeinfo for android::IInterface'

:construction vtable for android::IInterface-in-<>: error: undefined
reference to 'typeinfo for android::IInterface'

:construction vtable for android::BBinder-in-<>: error: undefined reference
to 'typeinfo for android::BBinder'

:construction vtable for android::BBinder-in-<>: error: undefined reference
to 'typeinfo for android::BBinder'

:construction vtable for android::IBinder-in-<>: error: undefined reference
to 'typeinfo for android::IBinder'

:construction vtable for android::IBinder-in-<>: error: undefined reference
to 'typeinfo for android::IBinder'

:typeinfo for android::IBinder::DeathRecipient: error: undefined reference
to 'typeinfo for android::RefBase'