Hi Techies,

I am implementing one feature in android 10 sdm660 soc.here  I am setting a
persist property from UI menu (on/off) and want to use same in
off-mode-charging condition.
here the challenge i am facing persist properties written to
/data/property/ location and in charge only mode (off mode charging) since
/data is not mounted i am not able to access property and my code is not
working
can anybody guide here reading persist properties or can provide alternate
solution.

Thanks.
KIran