Hello Everyone,

Currently, I am porting Android 10 AOSP for my custom device. My current issue:
When I try to connect my device to Phone via Bluetooth. It still connects. Then
disconnect after a few second. I still can use bluetooth to send/receive files
and connect to Earphone to hear audio.
Does anyone have solution/workaround for this issue?

I find this issue on Google and see that Google Pixel also has same issue.
There are some workarounds which i has tried. But still failed..

Regards,
Kha Tran