Hi everyone
I am Trying to implement PIN Scrambling in AOSP but I could not find code
related to PIN Lock. I found some code related to Passwords/Pattern/PIN
lock in packages/apps/settings/src/com/android/passwords but in that code I
could not find code where PIN layout is implemented. Like when we start
unlocking phone from PIN lock a keyboard layout opens from which we type
numbers of PIN. I want that layout to change digits position every time we
click unlock button.
Any help regarding this will be appreciated.