I can't give you a list of commands.  But clang can compile to a target
without use of multiple computers.  However:  news I heard is that
compiling Linux Kernel for an unsupported architecture is NOT SIMPLE.  If
one of the known good architectures covers "many but not more" for your
target CPU your luck.  If not, it is "not supposed to be easy".

You should know you compile linux with target processor.  Then the whole
tool chain the same.  Then assemble a (likely bootable usb), and boot the
device with that USB.  Then also, if your serious, you would configure the
kernel for remote debugging if you have that need (say, serial?)

that's all very simple stuff.  i hope i'm not repeating things people
didn't need to hear.