Hi all,

I want to port android to the new ARCH which is currently not supported by
AOSP but linux is up and running on it.
I want to understand my few concerns while getting started can someone
kindly help me to get it clarified

1) what are  efforts to port android to new ARCH
2) what and all common things from the linux i can reuse for android
3) What and all changes may required in BSP w.r.t Android as i already have
BSP for linux can i reuse some of them ??
4) are there any ARCH and board specific changes needed in AOSP ??

Thanks