I did read the Andromda vision document these days and I can't remember if this was a concern on that. I believe that performance (speed and memmory) must aways be a concern on the project, since for the user doing all the generation  for all the files again and again for really very big production models may be impracticable.
As a user, I think if, because MDR does not supply the means, is not easily feasible to detect modifications automaticaly, in the short term it should be left some means to the user chose what to process or not on the generation step. This seems to be the approach adopted by Metanology's MDE.

[]'s
Charles

"Matthias Bohlen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

27/11/2003 15:56