Hi all,

I'm currently using the bpm4struts cartridge with the AndroMDA3.0M2 release
and have a question about the new model validation features.

I just modeled an activity graph where I forgot to assign the FrontEndView
stereotype to some action states.
Unfortunately I still got error messages like this:

 [andromda] ERROR [Cartridge] Error performing
Cartridge.processWithTemplate with template 'templates/StrutsAction.vsl',
template context '{xhtml=false, serverValidation=true,
welcomeFileName=index.jsp,
class=org.andromda.metafacades.uml14.ModelElementFacadeLogicImpl,
security=false, clientValidation=true, securityRealm=other,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]' and cartridge
'bpm4struts'
 [andromda] org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException:
Invocation of method 'getInput' in  class
org.andromda.cartridges.bpm4struts.metafacades.StrutsActionLogicImpl threw
exception class java.lang.ClassCastException : null
 [andromda]     at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTIdentifier.execute(ASTIdentifier.java:193)

I hoped to get some kind off validation errors which at least tells me
which model element caused the problems.

Is the model validation allready "active" or is there something I have to
do to activate model validation?

Regards
Stefan