Hey,

I'm in a situation, where one of my controller classes naturally extend another
controller. One has some data loading functionality, the other needs that, plus
adds some data saving functionality for its use case. You can model this in
MagicDraw, and it is possible to use the methods from the ancestor on the
activity diagram.

However, the cartridge does not reference the ancestor class from the
descendant in the generated java code, even though it does generate the calls
to it (my guess would be, because you'd need to create the controllers as
interfaces for that, instead of abstract classes, otherwise multiple
inherintance would be required on the Impl level).

I was wondering if this kind of inheritance is supported in any way, and if
yes, what you have to do to make it work? If not, maybe you have some
suggestions on improving my design?

Thanks,

Roland