I've created a new project specifing Hibernate 3 but at runtime I get this
class not found error:

org.springframework.beans.factory.access.BootstrapException: Unable to
initialize group definition. Group resource name
[classpath*:beanRefFactory.xml], facto

ry key [beanRefFactory]; nested exception is
with name 'beanRefFactory' defined in URL [jar:fi

le:/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9/webapps/parties/WEB-INF/lib/parties-core-0.2.jar!/beanRefFactory.xml]:
 Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframe

work.beans.FatalBeanException: Could not instantiate class
[org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext];
constructor threw exception; nested except

ion is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Error
registering bean with name 'transactionManager' defined in class path resource
[applicationCon

text-localDataSource.xml]: Class that bean class
[org.springframework.orm.hibernate.HibernateTransactionManager] depends on not
found; nested exception is java.lang.NoClas

sDefFoundError: net/sf/hibernate/HibernateException