Let me quote from the Struts documentation, this is what I first checked before
asking about AndroMDA support.

, section 4.3 (see where my example was from? :D)

Quote:
You may also place a bean instance on your form, and use nested property
references. For example, you might have a "customer" bean on your ActionForm,
and then refer to the property "customer.name" in your presentation page. This
would correspond to the methods customer.getName() and customer.setName(string
Name) on your customer bean. See the Tag Library Developer Guides for more
about using nested syntax with the Struts JSP tags.
(end of quote)

Now, I'm honestly not into Struts that much, so I cannot say exactly how it is
done.

I'm not sure at this point, how this could exatly work from the modelling
aspect. It would be best if you could just say, that my entity class is the
page variable too, and select the properties to display (that class is already
in the model), then specify the kind of input to use, although this might not
be possible ([Idea] or adding tags to the entity fields? hm...:?)

But it would also work, if you left page variables as they are now, and only
implemented recognizing the "." as the nesting operator in the name. That way
if you gave a signal parameter "costumer.name" for a transition, it would mean
accessing the name property of costumer. Somewhere the type of the costumer
must also be specified, and if missing, I guess the validation process could
show an error message.

I tried what the cartridge does now, and it seems to simply get rid of the "."

So what do you think?

Roland