[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
in that case it would be better to create a new component, let's say
core-client, which would have its own project.xml just like the core and all
the other components

that way it would be very easy to manage it, and have it produce an artifact

it would also be more straightforward to decide where to put your client code:
<project>/core-client/src/java

I would suggest you try to do that and let us know if it works for you, if you
then send us the files for that core-client component (I was thinking about
project.xml, project.properties, maven.xml and the directory structure) then
we'll be able to include it in the andromdapp:generate project generator plugin
(end of quote)

Maybe it's a little more complicated, how can you know what you need in
core-client? Does it depend on the used "buisness layer" cartridge? Do we need
only abstract classes (or interfaces)? Does andromda should generates files in
core-client?

I really would like to investigate this right now but unfortunetly I don't have
enough time ressource at the moment, even if I'm using andromda wich saves me
lot of time ;-) I might try to have a look anyway

Fabrice