Ian Bonham wrote:

I've mentioned this before, but maybe if there was a focus on a core group
of software, that gave people a useable machine that would sync with a
desktop for contacts etc, we might start to get a bigger core of people to
Angstrom.

You assume that angstrom only targets PDAs, it doesn't. I have *zero* interest in syncing solutions, and to be honest are in the application domain, not in the distro domain. So if you want to have syncing, start poking the developers of the PIM suite (gpe, opie, o-hand etc) to see if they have solutions for that. If they have, then update OE to have recipes for it.

regards,

Koen