On 09-10-2008 16:41, Valentin Longchamp wrote:
On Thursday 09 October 2008 15.52:50 Koen Kooi wrote:
Angstrom 2008 now has busybox 1.11.1 as default which some added
features over 1.9.2:

* working run-parts
* init and linuxrc support
* shadow password support
* login support
* better mount support

This should enable us to dump some non busybox utils from the rootfs
(util-linux-ng-(u)mount, tinylogin, base-passwd, etc).
Any volunteers for trying that?

I was just working on replacing tinylogin with busybox because I need a
B921600 serial line with getty and I did not want to fix this for tinylogin
that is not very well supported anymore.

You could also add this very simple patch for busybox. (included).

I can try it if you want. Trying with org.openembedded.dev git branch is
enough ?

It should be.

regards,

Koen