On 22-12-08 10:15, Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
On Monday 22 of December 2008 08:16:57 Andrea Adami wrote:
Hi, some benchmarks (opie-benchmark in System Info)

armv5te - kernel 2.6.26-c7x0 booted from ext2 SD card.
Bench done on second reboot, Ac-Power connected.

'Normalized' values after a few runs (some tests need 'cache'):

I would not trust those results. Int/Float maybe are good written but
text/gfx/ram/sd/cf tests are useless. On same hardware I had text
rendering results vary from 50 gops/s to 24000 gops/s.

'recent' QT/e2 has font (or rather font pixmap) caching, so only the first run has a cold cache and will be slow, consecutive runs will use the can and run a lot faster.

regards,

Koen