On 19-05-09 10:28, Graeme Gregory wrote:
On 05/18/2009 02:32 PM, Koen Kooi wrote:
Hi,

More and more projects are starting to use libudev for their magic
(devicekit-*, connman, hal and more), but the udev we are currently
using (124) is too old for that.

After a lot of fiddling and reading debian/rules and .spec files I
have udev 141 working well on my beagleboard.

I'd like more people to test udev 141 on their hardware to iron out
bugs :) If you have something that's using hal, upgrade to 0.5.12 to
make it work again.

I going to suggest as this is Angstrom dev branch, we just make these
two versions the default. From previous experience we know this is the
only way people will test. :-D

I was thinking along the same lines, udev 141 works well on beagle and sheeva. Any objections?

regards,

Koen