On 14-11-09 12:06, Graeme Gregory wrote:
On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 10:27:29AM +0100, Koen Kooi wrote:
Hi,

Due to debian.bbclass being broken for the past few weeks the feeds
are a bit messed up. Combined with all the staging changes in OE
.dev I'd like to propose to bump DISTRO_PR to 5 around the 23rd of
november.

This would be a nice time to get rid of oabi for armv4 :)

This sounds like a really good plan, there is also the
kernel.bbclass breakage to fix as well.

But on the proviso that RP is finished with the major churn by
then otherwise we postpone for another week.

Exactly. My measure of success is beagleboard-demo-image + qt4 working since that covers pretty much the complete spectrum (gtk1, gtk2, qt4, python, perl, efl).

regards,

Koen