On 11/30/2009 08:31 AM, Séverin MARCOMBES wrote:
Hello,

     I'm a really new user of openembedded and angstrom.

I need a JFFS2 image of an Angstrom filesystem compiled for the Atmel
AT91SAM9263-EK board.
I would like an image as little as possible, with support of SSH, Blue-Z and
QT, so that to execute a project involving a custom QT interface interacting
with Bluetooth.

However, I have trouble building this image.
The online builder fails building a JFFS2 image for the AT91SAM9263-EK
board. I tried to use the tar.bz2 image that it produces and convert it into
JFFS2, but somehow I never could make this solution working.

I thus installed the OpenEmbedded build tools, with the objective to build a
"console-image" of angstrom.
After having followed the instructions of the "Getting
started<http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/Getting_started>"
  webpage of OpenEmbedded, I assumed that all I had to do was to configure my
local.conf file, and execute:
bitbake console-image

After some hours of compilation, the process seems successful, but I cannot
encounter the image produced anywhere...

Look in tmp/deploy/.../.../... ...

Philip

I'm a bit lost. Could someone guide me on the steps to build an
interface-less Angstrom image supporting Bluetooth for the AT91SAM9263-EK
board?

I would be really grateful if you could.
Thank you,

--
Séverin MARCOMBES
ECE / Aalborg Universitet