Hi!
I noticed that I sent my message below to wrong address. It happened
about month ago, so I don't know if it's still valid.

It appears that fakeroot_1.14.5.bb used as fakeroot recipe for
2011.03-maintenance branch (or any branch) is broken. This has already
been discussed in:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.handhelds.openembedded/46830

As told in above link,
http://snapshot.debian.net/archive/pool/f/fakeroot/fakeroot_1.14.5.orig.tar.bz2
is not there anymore. Alternative source from
http://snapshot.debian.org/ that will be fetched by fakeroot_1.14.5.bb
is corrupted. Checksums are wrong and in fact, archive does not
open. Size of archive is far lower than the original one that I
luckily do have in hands. So, I can manage with this problem as I can
replace the corrupted source with original one. However, as this
branch is called "maintainance" branch, are there any plans to fix
this problem somehow, for instance adding  fakeroot_1.15.1.bb recipe
to 2011.03-maintenance?

thanks,
Matti