Hi,

> I have been trying to get cups to print, via raw USB and the network,
working
> with my angstrom build, kernel 2.6.32.

What printer model?
What cups backends are installed?
What version of ghostscript?
Is USB printing enabled in kernel config? (funnily enough, needed to not
enabled for me)
Are you using foomatic?

> I can get the web interface up and
> running/working but when I say find printer it just hangs.

Can you tell what exactly hangs? Ie, does it just not print? Or does cupsd
crash?

>The forums have
> many other people with the same issue but no solution, that I have found.

I had a fairly epic battle to get stuff colour printing onto a HP mobile
printer. This was on i.MX based board, but it is possible.

Cheers,
Marc