On 08/30/2012 09:00 AM, Koen Kooi wrote:

Op 30 aug. 2012, om 01:27 heeft Wes Erhart <wes...@gmail.com> het volgende
geschreven:

My local.conf. Note the comment in front of INHERIT += "rm_work" -- I won't

"won't" or "want"?

to keep the files around to use as a cross compile environment.  (If you
have any pointers to the "proper" way to do this, please point a way).

OpenEmbedded *is* a cross-compile environment and doesn't need those
intermediate files, so I don't get what your are saying.

If you want a toolchain, try bitbake meta-toolchain. Also, even with rm-work, you can use the sysroots to get a cross compile environment for external development. I've used both methods successfully.

Philip