Hello,
i think there is a problem with the build system, when i try building for my hx4700 it just gives me an empty package and there are xes behind all the modules... the other thing is, that i cant find the bootloader, there is a link but its going to handhelds.org and hh.org is down, does anyone have this, is it possible to fix this broken link? And last but not least i have a ipaq h3600 and an ipaq h3800 you once supported them but now no more, is there a possibility to support them again? i would help doing that and i know a load of people who would be very interested in that, and would also help.
greetings from germany david