On 23/01/13 22:39, Alan DuBoff wrote:
Seems that connmanctl was added in the recent builds of connman.

Angstrom has a pre-historic version of connman in it's repository.

connmanctl will do the same thing the connman-tests scripts will do, but it is not offered or installed by default, so it would appear from the packaging. We've cross compiled it and it does seem to work and hold the settings across boots.

I think we will write a recipe that will install only that binary.

--

Regards,
Alan

Connman 1.10 has just made it into oe-core so it shouldn't take long to propagate down into Angstrom.

--

  Jack Mitchell (j...@embed.me.uk)
  Embedded Systems Engineer