Hi,
        I'm an Angstrom and embedded newbie, and I hope someone can help
        me.

        Currently I've compiled an angstrom image using bitbake.

        I've have a kernel and u-boot image in my deploy directory and
        after
        executing:
         MACHINE=beagleboard ./oebb.sh bitbake console-image
        I also have a tarboll file system as well
        ( Angstrom-console-image-eglibc-ipk-v2012.12-beagleboard.rootfs.tar.bz2)

        but I was wondering, as I understand the path to a file system:
        build/tmp-angstrom_v2012_12-eglibc/sysroots/beagleboard/
        but it is an incomplete file system...

        It's important because I have also compiled QT5 and I need
        openGl libs
        for multimedia support and I have libraries missing when
        executing my Qt
        example.
        to get the openGl libs for the Qt compilation (which completed
        successfully) I've executed:
        MACHINE=beagleboard ./oebb.sh bitbake libgles-omap3

        Thanks for any help,
        Aline.