Hi,

i am doing development on Altera's SoCFPGA Cyclone5 platform and therefore
i am using a BSP from git.rocketboards.org.
When i run "bitbake console-image" everything is built fine.
But after that, when i run "bitbake console-image -c populate_sdk", the build process fails
during:
meta-linaro/meta-linaro-toolchain/recipes-devtools/gcc/gcc-runtime_linaro-4.8.bb, do_configure
with following error message:
error: Link tests are not allowed after GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES
I can reproduce this when i'm doing a build for MACHINE=beagleboard.

Has anybody ever completed "populate_sdk" for Angstrom's console-image?
How can i fix this error?
My host build machine is Kubuntu 12.04 - x86
meta-angstrom version = angstrom-v2014.06-yocto1.6

Hopefully, somebody on this mailing list can help me.

Kruno

MATRIX VISION GmbH, Talstrasse 16, DE-71570 Oppenweiler
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Uwe Furtner, Erhard Meier