Hi Alimon,

On 2016-03-11 09:00, Aníbal Limón wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> I tried to build angstrom v2015.12-yocto2.0 using qemux86-64 and
> systemd-image following [1] then the next errors appears:
>
> ERROR: Nothing PROVIDES 'virtual/nativesdk-nativesdk-libx11' (but
> virtual:nativesdk:/home/alimon/repos/angstrom/sources/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-graphics/libsdl/libsdl_1.2.15.bb
> DEPENDS on or otherwise requires it). Close matches:
>   virtual/nativesdk-libx11
>   virtual/nativesdk-libc
>   virtual/nativesdk-db
>
> ERROR: Required build target 'systemd-image' has no buildable providers.
> Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['systemd-image',
> 'nativesdk-packagegroup-sdk-host', 'nativesdk-qemu', 'nativesdk-libsdl',
> 'virtual/nativesdk-nativesdk-libx11']

Not sure what is going on, also had this error here with Poky. This
helped for core-image-minimal:
DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = "x11"

To quickly reproduce this, I now setup just the Freescale BSP with Poky:
http://freescale.github.io/#download

Along with this config in conf/local.conf (which basically emulates the
Ångström config):
LICENSE_DIRECTORY = "${DEPLOY_DIR}/licenses/${MACHINE_ARCH}"

And enable copying licenses to the target directory:
COPY_LIC_MANIFEST = "1"
COPY_LIC_DIRS = "1"

Then I built this two images:

MACHINE=colibri-vf bitbake core-image-minimal
MACHINE=colibri-imx6 bitbake core-image-minimal

Note that for instance
tmp/deploy/licenses/colibri_vf/base-files/
exits after the first bitbake build, but the second bitbake build tries
to copy the license from
tmp/deploy/licenses/colibri_imx6/base-files/

--
Stefan