Hey, I downladed 2007.12-r9 and ran it on my poodle.  For the most part, very
happy! This new kernel gives SDHC support which is very very nice!  I also
appreciate the fixed backlight control (not sure if this was a kernel issue or
not, but the screen no longer shuts off completely when adjusting brightness :)
).  Oh and framebuffer output works now for mplayer, which gives a very
noticeable fps improvement!  One thing I noticed is that the RTC doesn't seem
to keep running while the system is in standby.  When booting, I get the
message:

hw clock: could not acces RTC, no such file or directory

Cheers

Marlon